We specialize in:
How to overcome key obstacles and start achieving growth.
How to best structure operationally in order to achieve your goals.
How to effectively engage customers and compel them to action.
How to engage donors and inspire them to partner financially.
Max Lyons, CEO/Founder/Owner
Max has been consulting for-profit and non-profit organizations for the past 8 years. He started his career with Accenture Strategy Consulting in New York City (where he specialized in helping fortune 500 companies with their marketing, growth, and operations strategies). He then led marketing & sales for a software company in Sydney and worked with some of the largest charities in Australia (helping them with their marketing, fundraising, and technology strategies).
Most recently, Max worked for Hillsong Church in London as their global strategist (helping them with the Hillsong Foundation, the Hillsong Network in Europe, and their global non-profit engagement).
+ Click here for more...
GLOBAL STRATEGIST – HILLSONG LONDON (2014-2017)
- Collaborated on senior leadership team for $18M/year organization
- Doubled recurring contributions from major investors
- Lifted premium Network subscriptions by 35% across Europe
- Presented weekly to audiences between 100-2,200
- Traveled to Uganda, India, Cape Town, and Iraq to oversee international development work
HEAD OF MARKETING & SALES – NETSTRATEGIES (2013-2014)
- Oversaw marketing & sales for 12-person software company
- Grew annual revenue by 300%
- Elevated new client acquisition by 1,000% annually
STRATEGY CONSULTANT – ACCENTURE (2010-2013)
- Crafted brand positioning strategy for global credit card company
- Designed new marketing operating model for online search engine
- Created marketing strategy for new healthcare product launch
- Led communication internally for Growth Strategy offering
- Restructured IT division globally for international software company
EDUCATION – FOSTER SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON (Graduated 2010)
- Double Degree: Business- Marketing; Communication
- Interned with CBS Radio and CB Richard Ellis
Our promise to you:
If you are not fully satisfied with our services, you can cancel anytime at no additional cost.
No Hidden Fees
We only charge an hourly consulting rate for our services and do not charge anything beyond this.
Free 30-Minute Consultation
Let us know what's frustrating you, and we'll see if & how we can help... Even if we're not the right people, we will point you in the direction of someone who is.